Saturday, February 28, 2009

ESI Single-Mount Monitor Arm


The ESI Single-Mount Monitor arm is one of the best products I've ever purchased for myself. I bought one back a few months ago and most of my neck pain disappeared, along with a less cluttered desk space. Visually for me, less cluttered means a better workspace that helps my working environment, which in turn makes me more productive. The ESI Single-Mount Monitor arm is well-built, sturdy, and heavy. The brackets, hardware, post, and arm all surprised me when I removed it from the shipping carton. With the weight of this product, I immediately knew it would hold my 22" widescreen LCD monitor and at any angle, height, or distance from my eyes that I wanted. I knew it was going to help me before I even assembled it and mounted my monitor to it.